Retro multimedia magazine reviews

Home Forums Current game: Machiavelli the Prince Retro multimedia magazine reviews

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• TigerQuoll
    Participant
    Podcaster

My eyes glazed over when I first launched this game, so I thought I’d look up some gameplay videos to give me an idea of what the heck is going on.

I came across these two video reviews, originally from the CDs that came with “Interactive Entertainment Magazine”.
    Kind of cool to see actual video reviews from back in the day! Apart from the dated cultural references, these could almost have been made yesterday. By somebody that needs to invest in a better microphone. And work on their delivery.

Merchant Prince

Machiavelli the Prince

To be honest, my eyes are still glazing over a little…

Pix
    Participant
    Podcaster

I couldn’t find much in the way of magazine reviews to add, only two and the second one was so short it’s not really worth including. I can’t say this is a game I know anything about going in. I was vaguely aware of it’s existence and that’s about it. All these reviews make it sound promising anyway. It’s not my usual genre but I’ll give it a go and see if it can win me over.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Current game: Machiavelli the Prince Retro multimedia magazine reviews